So, someone was curious as to which rallies we’d be attending this year; fair enough.
- Maybe the Alabama Tandem Weekend @ Huntsville in April
- Registered for the Georgia Tandem Rally @ Valdosta in May but may cancel; TBD
- Quite possibly the Southern Tandem Rally @ Salisbury, North Carolina in October
So, not as many as we’d like to! We’re about two short of idea where we previously had the Tennessee Tandem Rally in June and one other wild card rally between July and September. Perhaps if Debbie follows through on her retirement plans this Spring we’ll be able to expand out list a bit. Oh no, not me… I’m pretty sure I’ll need to keep going to work for a few more years unless the cost of healthcare insurance stops skyrocketing. But, I am sitting on 10 weeks of vacation and earn 4 weeks of it a year, so that would open up a few more rally opportunities for us.
The rallies that we would probably go to with a little more time on our hands?
- Sebring, Florida in March
- Southwest @ Paris, Texas in April
- MATES @ Culpepper, Virginia in June OR
- Tandems East Weekend @ Manheim, Pennsylvania in July (Although, that one’s still on the might-do list since it’s so close to my parent’s home and in July!)