Still doing the weekly diary entries so my mother can keep up to date on what we’ve been up to. She enjoys the parts about family, friends and activities, but isn’t much on the technical entries that sometimes get mixed in with the fluffy stories. Regardless, if nothing else, it sure helps me keep track of what’s gone on and when something happened or was accomplished. It truly is amazing how time does fly when you’re having fun!
- Ice Station Atlanta, 2017… Could Be A Mini-Series This Year Too
- Polaris Industries to Terminate Victory Brand & Focus on Indian
- The Christmas Break in Photos…
- Tundra Update – It Was the Ball Joints… Again!
- 2016 Christmas Lights Motorcycle Ride
- Yet Another S2000 Issue Discovered & Resolved
- 1st Mod to our 2017 Honda Accord – The Horns
- Wishing You A Wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year
- Tundra Troubles Continue… Lets Hope Its Not For Long!