Tis the season to come to terms with excess tandems, or so it seems. Team Milligan is also offering up their Calfee Tetra to a new home with an asking price of $7,500; full specs below.
- Calfee Tetra Tandem, M/S, #371
- Shimano Ultegra 3×10
- Wound up “Duo” carbon steer tube fork
- Avid mechanical disc brakes, 203mm rotors
- DT Swiss tandem 540 hubs
- Velocity “Deep V” rims, 40 spoke, tied and soldered
- FSA front stem, Control Tech adjustable stoker stem
- Bushnell Eccentric
- Phil Wood bottom brackets
- DaVinci cranks, 175/172.5
- Gates carbon belt drive timing side
- Carbon bottle cages
- Salsa skewers
- Ritchie carbon seat post capt/Rock Shox suspension seat post stoker
- Selle Italia saddles Max/Diva
- Chris King headset
- Speedplay pedals
- Continental “Grand Prix” tires 700x28c
- FSA chainrings 52/39/30
- Ultegra cog set 11-27 10spd.
- Carbon bars front/rear 44cm/bull horn
- All bolts, nuts etc. replaced with titanium.
Contact Team Milligan directly for more information: email@example.com
Note: We don’t typically do classified ads except when we have a special tie to the builder / brand and know there’s a limited market for those tandems, i.e., Ericksons, Calfee’s and a few others fit that bill.