Just posted today on Tandem@Hobbes, Team Morrison has put their 2009 Calfee Dragonfly tandem with Zipp 808 wheelset on the market.
More photos HERE.
- Calfee Dragonfly carbon frame (small/small) in Cabernet Translucent Tint,
- Alpha Q X2 fork,
- Gates Carbon Drive sync belt, brand new
- Ultegra 10-speed (mech) shifters/FD/RD, Dura Ace brakes,
- FSA SL-K cranksets,
- Custom-built Zipp 808s with White Ind hubs (28h) 145mm rear spacing,
- new Vittoria Open Corsa Evo CX tires, AND
- an extra Rolf Vigor Tandem wheelset.
Team Morrison will be at the Midwest Tandem Rally in Dayton, Ohio this weekend if anyone wants to take a look. If interested, don’t dawdle and send an Email off to: email@example.com
As to why anyone would want to sell a Calfee Dragonfly that looks that nice and is that well equipped for $9,500… it might have something to do with the custom Calfee TT Tandem that replaced it… You can read more about this amazing Calfee Time Trial Tandem at our blog entry from February HERE.