Geez-o-Pete, too bad we’re not in SoCal, as this looks like a great event!
Make a big difference in the way WE ALL see the world. Join the 7th Annual Cycling for Sight Tour with the Blind Stokers Club along the beautiful Southern California coastline on July 15th – 17th, 2011.
The tour celebrates cycling and is filled with fun events, challenges, camaraderie, and an amazing CycloRallye. You can ride 200+ miles over three days or as little as 20 miles in one day. There’s something for everyone and plenty of time to prepare.
Monthly training rides with the Blind Stokers Club began on January 29th.
- Register and get more information at www.cyclingforsight.org
- Sponsor a cyclist or team (multiple ways to give)
- Roll out with group on July 15th from La Jolla
- Join the exciting one-day CycloRallye on July 16th (Irvine, CA)
- Roll back with the group on July 17th from Irvine
- Celebrate at the festive Finish Line Fair, ice-cream social with live music on July 17th (La Jolla, CA)
On behalf of Co-Director, Daniel Powell, BSC Director, Dave White, and San Diego Center for the Blind Director, Kim Gibbens, I invite you to experience an unforgettable thrill, cycling with the Blind Stokers Club, along the California coastline. Together, we can make a big difference in the way WE ALL see the world.